Your privacy is important to The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) collects, and the ways in which The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) may collect and use the following personal information:
- Information about your use of this website or mobile sites;
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website;
- Information about transactions carried out over this website or mobile sites (including financial account numbers);
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website;
- Information that you provide through communication when you contact us with a comment, question or complaint; and
- Any other information you send to The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle).
Using Personal Information
The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize your experiences;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you;
- Send you marketing communications;
- Respond to your comments, questions and complaints; and
- Fulfill our everyday business purposes such as security, payment processing, analytics, operations, fraud detection and prevention, reporting, making back-ups and legal compliance.
Where The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights. We will not sell your information to third parties.
We automatically track certain information based upon your behavior on our site. We use this information to analyze our users' behavior, interests, and demographics to better understand and serve our customers. This information may include the URL that you just came from, which URL you next go to, what browser you are using and your IP address.
Securing Your Data
The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) encrypts your credit card number and other personal information using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to provide for the secure transmission of the information from your PC to our servers. In addition, only those employees and third parties who need access to you information in order to perform their duties are allowed such access.
This website contains links to other websites. The SweatBox, LLC (D/B/A SweatStyle) is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Updating This Statement
Last Updated: July 31, 2022